Friday, January 22, 2016

The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People 
Habit 1: Be Proactive
Habit 2: Begin with the end in mind
Habit 3: Put First Things First 
Habit 4: Think Win-Win
Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood 
Habit 6: Synergize
Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw


Habit 1: Be Proactive 
"Habit 1 is the key to unlocking all the other habits and that's why it comes first. I t says, "I am the captain of my life. I can choose my attitude. I'm responsible for my own happiness or unhappiness. I am in the driver's seat of my destiny, not just a passenger."

I think what "being proactive" is to always have responsibility for your own actions and be organized. In order to be successful in life you have to learn to be responsible and learn to lead your life and not anyone else lead it for you.

Habit 2: Begin with the end in mind 
"Control your own destiny or someone else will." (Jack Welch)

I think what "begin with the end in mind" is like to lead you're own future and let no one else lead it but yourself. Don't ever let someone tell you that you can't do something for yourself when you grow up. Like if you want to be a famous football player or basketball, do it, go for it, don't ever let someone you can't succeed in life. Be the leader of your own future never let someone else be a leader of it.

Habit 3: Put First Things First
"Organize and execute around priorities."

I think what "put first things first" is like to put aside all the things in order to stay on track with your education or career, Focus on the important thing. Things that are going to lead you to well places, not things that won't lead you to your career or good achievements.

Habit 4: Think Win-Win
"Think Win-Win or no deal."

I think what "think win-win" is like to always think positive and believe you can. To never think negative, when you do to not thin at all because whats the point to think when its all negative. Just always think positive go towards the win.

Habit 5: Seek First to Understand, then to be Understood
"Diagnose before you prescribe."

Habit 6: Synergize
"The whole is greater than the sum of its parts (1+1=3)"

Habit 7: Sharpen the Saw 
Four Dimensions of Self-Renewal: Physical, Mental, Spiritual, Social/Emotional

Reflection: 

No comments:

Post a Comment