Friday, June 10, 2016

1. What I liked about this class is that we were able to do a lot of projects and learn more about the apps and internet we use.

2. What I didn't like from this class was that we didn't get a lot of free time.

3. There isn't any recommendations to improve this class because its already a good class.

4. The highlight for me in this class was the 100 goals journal. 

5. Yes, I did try my best in this class but just that I was a bit lazy to do any work. 

6. Yes, I am reading the book like 4 times a week for 5 minutes. 

7. Yes, I am committed to being a CTR person because I want to be able to have a good and healthy life and not make the bad choices that won't help me have a good life. 

8. To be a CTR person.

9. I will always remember about learning new things for the computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment